a celebration of the NCAA tourney and the best 4 days of the year

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yet another reason I hate Purdue


Because I'm in Indiana, I have to watch Purdue. Ughhhh. Ok, I guess its not that big of a deal, but since I hate them, I had to take the opportunity to complain. 
I did however watch the first half in my parents hot tub, which was a fun experience. When big plays happened I would jump and splash around for added effect. You have to do things like this when watching the madness by yourself. I think my parents thought I was drowning. 

On that note, Purdue's only down 4 with 11 to go. They're clearly channeling the spirit of this guy- Brian Cardinal.

2 comments:

  1. I just spit my drink out picturing you flalling (spelling) around in your hot tub..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. Complete with floaties and goggles.

    ReplyDelete