a celebration of the NCAA tourney and the best 4 days of the year

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snacks, Part 2.


So it turns out snacks for the second weekend of hoops is a little bit different, because, well, I'm at my parents house. Luckily I went shopping before the game, so I'm currently enjoying a cheeseball. And it's fantastic. Also, since I'm in Indiana, in honor of the Schrock household, I got a box of Chicken in a Biskit Crackers. If you've never had them, do yourself a favor and a pick up a box. They're crackers that taste like chicken.... I guess..

2 comments:

  1. Chicken in a Biskit, well done my friend.

    Might have to head to the local Jewel and pick some up for myself.

    I'll be around a computer for tonights action so i should be able to weigh in from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawty,
    I love the chicken and a biscuit. Can you bring some back home? I miss you and will sleep in your bed tonight, I miss you so much.

    Kisses,
    Magnum PI

    ReplyDelete