a celebration of the NCAA tourney and the best 4 days of the year

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Picks

So I was 5 for 8 yesterday on my picks, and 2 of the misses were the games that came down to the wire. I'm feeling good about today's picks, here's what I got:

  • Xavier over Wisconsin. This game will be ugly. 
  • Dayton over KU the shocker of the day. Shocker! How' ya like that James?
  • Cleveland St over Arizona. Anybody else think Chase Budinger and Ryan Stiffney are related?
  • Pitt over Ok St. Expect a more focused Pitt this game.
  • Michigan St over USC. I'm hoping for the return of Drew Neitzl. It seems like he was in college for 7 years. Kind of like me. Snap!
  • Louisville over Sienna, in what should be a high scoring energetic game. I'm a big fan of Louisville's defense. The get all up in the grill of the man with the ball. 

1 comment:

  1. Suck it, shorty.

    And yes, Louisville's zone is impressive--they spread the floor better than anyone in the tourney. If Moore has trouble with their backcourt pressure, it could be bad news for the Saints.

    ReplyDelete