a celebration of the NCAA tourney and the best 4 days of the year

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wow...

Plenty to come, but right now....all I can say is wow. It took two days, but we finally got a taste of the march madness.

Two things:

1) For the record, we called the Wisconsin win.

2) CBS switching away from a last-second potentially game-winning shot was inexcusable. Who knew it was amateur-hour in the CBS control room? After that mistake, I'm guessing there's one more person in the unemployment line Saturday morning....

Pictures to come....

3 comments:

  1. Well, congrats on calling a 12 over 5 upset because they never happen except for every year for eternity. Jokes, I put too much faith in the athleticism of FSU and forgot about my roots of sound, fundamental basketball. I might need to watch Hoosiers sometime soon.

    I'm heading to Boss's for chili and beetz for the early day games, but I plan to come back and post extremely beliigerent comments for the evening. It will be time for the airing of grievances.( I checked with Wade and pretty sure that is spelled correctly.)

    As an aside, has anyone noticed how huge Buzz Williams hey-ud is? Its a monster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I meant beliigerent. Its one step above belligerent. Pure fury.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear Lucas. Keep a list of Boss one liners, he's got a lot of good hoops insight.

    Awaiting your beliigerent posts....

    ReplyDelete