a celebration of the NCAA tourney and the best 4 days of the year

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Goran

A classmate and friend of mine dates Goran Suton, starting center for the Michigan State Spartans, (a team I'll never forgive for being one half of the worst final four game of all time). Goran missed being the Big 10's leading rebounder by 1/2 a board, which is pretty cool, but with my Big East bias, I can't be too impressed by 8.1 rpg leading a league. C'mon Big 10, step it up. Regardless, I try to get inside information from her on a daily basis and use it to make fool-proof sports bets, but it doesn't work. Oh well.

Interesting side note: if you do a google image search for him, this is the second image that comes up. Nope, not him. Here's a more appropriate picture.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like Goran better as the UCLA cheerleader.

    ReplyDelete