a celebration of the NCAA tourney and the best 4 days of the year

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Luke Harangody


As excited as I was about the first night of the NCAA tournament, things just got even better with the realization that I can also flip to the Notre Dame NIT game on ESPN2. This is fantastic, because it gives me the opportunity to watch the greatest player not in the Big Dance, Luke Harangody. Go Irish!

I'm pretending that the Notre Dame fan about to hug 'Gody is Heater.

7 comments:

  1. This blog is not the appropriate forum for stories about your bromance with Luke Harangody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. although he does have the best quick half-jump shot of all time....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke looks like he is really enjoying the bump in this photo...do you think they are touching or just about to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they are about to hug. Passionately.

    Welcome to the blog Daniel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good point Heater. We'll find time to appreciate Kyle soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks shorty, too bad I missed the bracket (I'm sweet) but this is the next best thing.

    ReplyDelete