a celebration of the NCAA tourney and the best 4 days of the year

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thursday, March 19, 2009

And we're back!!!

The night games begin. We're tipping off with Michigan and Clemson. I'm a big fan of Raymond Sykes, the Clemson big man. I think its mostly because he has dreads, and I'm drawn to dreads due to my time spent on tour with Lotus. Ahh.... hippies.

Also, Terrence Oglesby thinks he's the second coming of JJ Reddick. We'll probably cut to the Nova- American game here soon, thank goodness for the internet and the ability to watch any game you want.  What games are you watching loyal blog followers?


7 comments:

  1. Well, sadly I'm at work right now but i have the Texas Minnesota game up on the computer. Clemson/Michigan on the tv in our ops room at work...... and yes I'm watching the irish play New Mexico (Coached by Steve Alford featuring concord product Daireese Gary) on espn 360.

    I LOVE THE INTERNET

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm big on the MI-Clemson game. I think it should be the best game of the early ones. I actually had Clemson to the elite 8 as an upset special team, then read that they fell apart down the stretch and looked "lifeless" in their ACC tourney game. I changed them to losing to Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am apparently listed as following your blog twice now that I signed in from home so I guess I am a superfan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the internet too Heater, and thanks to your comment, I just realized that the Notre Dame game is on ESPN2 here! While its not the NCAA tournament, the NIT counts. And I'll argue with anybody who thinks differently. Go Irish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lucas, appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clemson became a favorite of ours after that huge Clemson/Wake matchup earlier in the year. The athleticism in that game was ridiculous--too bad it was the pinnacle of both of their seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI: Raymond Sykes singed for his first season in Germany (BG Göttingen). Stay in touch at http://twitter.com/#!/BGGoettingen

    ReplyDelete