a celebration of the NCAA tourney and the best 4 days of the year

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thursday, March 18, 2010

O-H-I-O

The beating that Ohio is putting on Gtown is really impressive. What's even crazier is that they were 7-9 in their conference, the MAC, and had to win 4 straight games in their conference tourney just to get in. They're playing amazing right now.

Also, the Northern Iowa/ UNLV game has turned into another nailbiter. Farokhmanesh drills a 30 foot 3 pointer with 4 seconds to go do seal the deal. I'm sure he'll never forget that.

3 comments:

  1. The Big East is not looking good at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much for my big east teams making a run strategy on my brackets. oy!

    jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  3. my all big east strategy for my brackets is looking pretty terrible right now.

    jeremy

    ReplyDelete