a celebration of the NCAA tourney and the best 4 days of the year

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lunch. And Snacks.












Chicken Queso burrito from Qdoba, side of guac (they were out of steak)





Pre-Easter Easter basket courtesy of the A-Train. Highlights include Cadbury mini-eggs, two types of Jelly Bellys, and sour patch kids. It's been a big hit so far this afternoon.

Lucas and I have yet to change out of sweatpants, and I think Scooter and his jeans are jealous.

4 comments:

  1. The plastic fork and knife really complete that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shorty,

    Please do not be jealous, something will be waiting for you next weekend when you come in.

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious about the mini Cadbury eggs? Any good? The real ones cause me to make orgasmic noises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're different, but equally orgasmic. Trust me, buy a small bag and try them out--you'll thank me later.

    ReplyDelete