a celebration of the NCAA tourney and the best 4 days of the year

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The calm before the storm.


In these last few hours before it all begins, people everywhere are scrambling to complete their brackets. Filling out a bracket is without a doubt one of my favorite parts of March Madness. It's also one of the most frustrating. Regardless of how many games I've watched from mid November until now, I always find myself completely lost and confused when it comes to picking a winner. "Which 12 will beat a 5? " and all that nonsense just messes with my head. And it shows. I haven't won a bracket pool in years. Does it stop me? Hell no.

If you're lost and unsure of who to pick to win it all, you can always take the advice of good ol' Barack Obama. Last year he predicted North Carolina to win it all, and they did. This year, he's calling Kansas. Here's a picture of the Barack O'Balla.

No comments:

Post a Comment