a celebration of the NCAA tourney and the best 4 days of the year

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thursday, March 17, 2011

WOW.

3 out of the first 4 games decided in the last 4 seconds. Now that is a hell of a start. And we've loved every second of it. Unfortunately I have to sign off for the night. Work calls, and I'll be dealing with drunk fools out celebrating St. Patrick's Day for the next 10 hours. And it's nice out. And there are hoops on. Ugh. But don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow. Go Irish.

Have no fear. JAMES will be getting home from work shortly, and will pick up the slack for the rest of the night. Hopefully the games will be as good tonight as the afternoon session has been. Go James.

2 comments:

  1. I am 0 for 4 on the first 4 games. terrible. but Pitt is playing well!

    --jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH!! I really needed MSU to pull off that Comeback. Goodbye Elite 8 team.

    ReplyDelete